lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

Hello!! Everyone

Hola!!!! I´m excited to start this new Blog!!! I´m not very good at writing in English but i will try my best!!!
I will talk about our work in Leon México and share what God has been doing down here!!!!


It's been a good year so far , a lot of new things .
Im going to teach the 3-5 year old kids for the next 6 months.
I'm  in charge of the ladies breakfast and we'll start soon new bible studies with some friends and a small group in our house!!! So expect blog that talks about that and more!!

"26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ." Gal 3:26-27

 

2 comentarios:

  1. Jazmin,
    I'm so glad you started a blog! I hope you post some of the crafty things you make too, Love, Caitlin

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Jazmin!
    I am so glad you started this and I look forward to reading each post. Love You, MeeMaw

    ResponderEliminar